Leading People Through Change® Overview
(35 minutes online self-paced)
- Learn and understand why change agents and efforts typically fail or get derailed.
- Identify and develop the characteristics and/or behaviors of change-adaptive organizations and successful change agents.
- Know how to diagnose individuals’ predictable concerns with change and, thereby, reduce resistance to change and gain buy-in.
- Explore ways to increase involvement and influence in leading change.
- Learn strategies for addressing organization concerns and leading change.
- Assess your organization’s current “change readiness”.
- Develop an action plan for successfully leading a current change effort.
- Build organization change leadership capability.
(Also available: half-day, full-day with Live and Virtual options )
Change initiatives often fail because managers aren’t equipped to navigate them successfully. Our Leading People Through Change program teaches managers how to lead successful change efforts by understanding the predictable stages of concern and addressing each effectively. We offer an on-line course option.
Share On Social